Please submit your ICMR 2018 paper at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icmr2019. (The submission system will be open on January 11, 2019) When preparing your submission, please adhere strictly to the indications below. These requirements serve to ensure the appropriateness of the reviewing process and inclusion in the ACM Digital Library proceedings.
Format and length of the Paper
All papers must be formatted according to the ACM proceedings style. Click on the link to access Latex and Word templates for this format. Please ensure the appropriate length of your submission, namely:
- Long research papers are up to 8 pages, plus additional pages for the list of references. These type of papers will have oral and poster presentations at the conference.
- Short research papers are up to 4 pages, plus additional pages for the list of references. These type of papers will have only poster presentations at the conference.
Abstract and Keywords
The abstract and the keywords form the primary source for assigning papers to reviewers. So make sure that they are a concise and complete summary of your paper with sufficient information to let someone who doesn’t read the full paper know what it is about.
Complying with double-blind review ( Long/short papers)
In a “Double-blind Review” process, authors should not know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers should not know the names of the authors. Please prepare your paper in a way that preserves anonymity of the authors, namely:
- Do not put your names under the title
- Avoid using phrases such as “our previous work” when referring to earlier publications by the authors
- Remove information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs)
- Avoid providing links to websites that identify the authors
List of authors
Please ensure that you submit your paper with the full list of authors. It is not possible to add or remove authors from your paper during the review process or after acceptance.
Length of the paper
Please ensure the appropriate length of your submission, namely:
- Long papers: 8 pages + references
- Short papers: 4 pages + references
- Technical demonstrations papers: 4 page limit
- Brave new ideas papers: 8 page limit (typical around 6 pages)
- Doctoral symposium papers: 4 page limit
- Special session papers: 6 page limit
The specified paper lengths include all the paper information (also the acknowledgements and the bibliography sections). For any over-length submission, we reserve the right to reject it outright on administrative basis.
The language of the conference is English. Any paper whose language usage is not up to the academic standards, i.e., is not appropriate for the final ACM Digital Library proceedings, will be rejected outright. Please be kind to proofread your paper carefully before submission.
Submit your contribution
Submissions should be made through the EasyChair conference website (click here to submit). The submission format is PDF. Additional materials can be provided and uploaded with the main article for the following submission types: technical demonstrations papers, brave new ideas papers, special session papers.
Authors take note
The official publication date is the date the proceedings are made available in the ACM Digital Library. This date may be up to two weeks prior to the first day of the conference. The official publication date may affect the deadline for any patent filings related to published work.