Presenters are requested to prepare their presentations as follows.
Please bring your own computer for presentation.
Each oral talk time is 20 minutes long including a QA time.
Please finish your presentation within 16 minutes and leave 4 minutes for a QA time at least.
- Please print your poster by yourself and bring it to the conference with you.
- A0 size: 841mm x 1189mm (portrait)
- All the regular oral presenters including the best paper candidate presenters also are requested to prepare posters and join the poster session (Tentative Day3 (June 13) 14:00-16:00).
- All the special session oral presenters also are requested to present posters at the special session poster session (Tentative Day2 (June 12) 15:30-16:30).
- We have prepared poster space for all the accepted regular/SS papers including the best papers, oral papers and poster papers. Please see the poster floor plan (The official program booklet, pp.xxxxx).
- We will provide:
- a poster panel (A0, portrait)
- a table
- a power strip (100V, type-A (same as the USA))